Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- 1 When is the iPhone app going to be available?
- We are currently hard at work developing the iOS app. We suppose we will release it in the first half of 2018. Just like the Android version, the iOS version will be completely free and without ads.
- 2 Why does the app need access to my contacts?
- We want the app to display only unknown phone numbers. We also want to show comments on a phone number only when an incoming call is from a number not saved in your contacts. That is the only reason we require access to your contacts. We never save them or send them anywhere. Your contacts never leave your phone.
- 3 Why does the app need access to my texts?
- The app lets you see information not only on the phone numbers that have called you, but also on numbers that have sent you a text message. We, therefore, need access to your texts. We are, however, only interested in the sender, not the content. We understand that not everybody will use this feature, so we are planning to make the permission to access texts optional. If you do not grant it, you will not be able to use this feature.
- 4 How does the offline phone number database work? Do I have to be online to see who is calling me?
- The app regularly downloads the 500 most annoying phone numbers in the country in the background. So for most telemarketing calls, you will know who is calling you even when you are not connected to the internet.
- 5 Blocking calls doesn’t work, why?
- Android does not give developers full support for blocking calls, so it has to be worked around. The app actually does not block the call, but declines it. It is, therefore, possible that you will hear a short ringing before it is declined. If blocking calls does not work at all, please, contact us via this form.
Haven’t found the answer to your question?
Simply contact us at . Thank you.